Endorsers of the HOME for New Jerseyans Plan
This is the current list of organizations endorsing the HOME for New Jersyans Plan:
- AAH of Bergen County, Inc.
- Advance Housing, Inc.
- Advancing Opportunities
- Alliance Center for Independence
- Bergen County’s United Way
- Cathedral Kitchen
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Collaborative Support Programs of NJ, Inc.
- Community Health Law Project
- Consumer Providers Association in NJ
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Disability Rights New Jersey
- Garden State Episcopal CDC
- Greater Trenton Behavioral HealthCare
- Joseph’s House of Camden
- Journey To Wellness
- Lutheran Office of Governmental Ministry
- Mental Health Assoc. in Passaic County
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey – Hudson Affiliate
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey – Union Affiliate
- Mental Health Association in Southwestern NJ
- Mental Health Association of Essex County, Inc.
- Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness
- Monarch Housing Associates
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addictions Agencies, Inc.
- NewBridge Services, Inc.
- NJ Coalition to End Homelessness
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corp.
- Project Live, Inc.
- Supportive Housing Association of NJ
- The Affordable Homes Group
- The Rose House
- The Safe House
- Triple C Housing, Inc.
- United Way of Hudson County
- United Way of Northern New Jersey
- United Way of Northern New Jersey Housing Alliance
- YWCA Eastern Union County
To add your organization to this list click here.
To read the full plan click here.
To read the Executive Summary click here.